Compact, lightweight and better-than-ever, the silver OM-D E-M10 Mark III from Olympus takes its place as an extremely capable entry-level option for shooters looking to pick up an SLR-styled mirrorless Micro Four Thirds camera.
- In order to create high-resolution imagery, the OM-D E-M10 Mark III is blessed with a Four Thirds 16.1MP Live MOS Sensor and the Dual Quad-Core TruePic VIII Image Processor, a combination designed to maximize speed and quality.
- The added processing power of the TruePic VIII provides the E-M10 Mark III with greater video capabilities in addition to stills, this time permitting the creation of high-resolution UHD 4K video at up to 30p. Users can enjoy a high bit rate of 102 Mbps for crisp, detailed imagery and there are options for both NTSC and PAL frame rates.
- In-body, sensor-shift image stabilization helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake by up to 4 stops with any lens in use and compensates for camera movements that become especially noticeable when working with telephoto shots, macro imagery, and long exposures.
- Lock on and track subject matter quickly and effectively in order to guarantee tack-sharp imagery by using the E-M10 Mark III’s upgraded 121-point contrast-detect high-speed imager AF system. Users can also access Touch AF functions via the rear LCD and will benefit from excellent tracking performance.
- Durable body features two dials, a directional pad, and shortcut button for fast, intuitive control.
*Images are for illustration purpose only